Plan for the future and help Willow Wood continue to care.
Making a will and letting your loved ones know your wishes is vital and easier than you may think. By taking advantage of our Will Week you could make a huge difference to your loved ones at the same time as supporting your local Hospice.
- Choose a solicitor or will maker from the list below and make an appointment directly with them between 2-6 November.Don't forget to mention Will Week.
- Discuss and agree your will.
- Instead of a fee, please make a donation to Willow Wood.
- We suggest £100 for a single and £150 for a mirror will
- There is no obligation to remember us in your will, however by making a gift you are helping safeguard Hospice care - a lasting legacy.
Will Makers/Solicitors participating in Willow Wood's Will Week.
Trusher Hirani, Touch Solicitors, 13 Cobden Street, Chadderton, OL9 9LE 0161 241 9400
Lewis Thompson, Booth Ince & Knowles, 105 Market Street, Hyde, SK14 1HL 0161 368 2134
Victoria Blomely, Castles Solicitors, 61 Mottram Road, Stalybridge, SK15 2QR, 0161 338 2135
Jayne Duddy, Syrus Wills, 192 Elliott Street, Tyldesley, M29 8DS, 01942 795795
Chris Allen, Pluck Andrew, 6-16a Norfolk Street, Hyde, SK14 1NB, 0161 368 9494
Charlotte Otten, Thompson & Cooke, 100 Market Street, Stalybridge, SK15 2AB, 0161 338 2614
Terry Kelly, GLP Solicitors, 55 Queen Street, Blackfriars M3 7DQ, 0161 834 6721
Martin Swindells, Mobile Will Writing Service, o7974 254 291
Thank you for helping us care.
Monday 2nd November 2020
Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Wednesday 4th November 2020
Thursday 5th November 2020
Friday 6th November 2020