Plan for the future and help Willow Wood continue to care.
Making a will and letting your loved ones know your wishes is vital and easier than you may think. By taking advantage of our Will Week you could make a huge difference to your loved ones at the same time as supporting your local Hospice.
- Choose a solicitor or will maker from the list below and make an appointment directly with them between 2-6 November.Don't forget to mention Will Week.
- Discuss and agree your will.
- Instead of a fee, please make a donation to Willow Wood.
- We suggest £100 for a single and £150 for a mirror will
- There is no obligation to remember us in your will, however by making a gift you are helping safeguard Hospice care - a lasting legacy.